The Burroughes Building
Originally built as a Department store in 1907 with an addition in 1910, the Burroughes is continually defining Queen Street West as the tallest building on this trendy stretch. The Burroughes was not always known as such. Only until recently, once Queen Street Partners purchased and repositioned the property, did the name emerge. After much thoughtful research and consideration did what we celebrate today become a recognized brand.